Friday, May 13, 2005

Little Miss Muffet sat on a Tuffet

Like Little Miss Muffet
I sat on my tuffet
The one ordered from SkyMall
When before I spoke
My tuffet broke
And down to the floor I did fall.

Oh, woe is me
With scrapes on my knee
And bruises appearing quite thickly
The chair will be henceforth wrapped up
And its parts shall be returned quickly!

.......................................

The little cane that I was so proud of contributed to substantial
injuries on my chubby little ole lady persona. I could not believe
that sitting on the chair portion would result in my quick
trip to the tile floor. OUCH!


2 Comments:

Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

Oh Thena, ouch! What was wounded more, your butt or your dignity? At our age, the dignity is long gone, right? ;)

1:11 PM  
Blogger staceykingman said...

Ouch! Get your money back on that thing! I hope your backside feels better soon!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home