Saturday, April 09, 2005

How Long Does it Take to Recover From CKU?

I think recovery from CKU must be in direct proportion to one's age. I know that at my first CKU back in 2002, when I was much younger, by the way, I recovered quite nicely and at a rapid pace. Of course I had to go back to work which quickly brought the energy level down again ...

This last week I had such fun at CKU Minneapolis! What a great time was had by all!
But, alsas and alack, on the way back, I was feeling out of whack! Seems I had caught a bug on the plane on the way over. My great roomie and friend, Sharon and I kept on going and having fun. But by the last day I think I was the most tired I had ever been and still be able to stand up!

Sharon is such a trooper!! She had gone through some extensive denistry and had recently dislocated her knee (it had been found ...er, relocated?) and was suffering in both mouth and knee but was determined to do it all and enjoy it! We even pulled an all nighter one night....well, until 230 anyway....nevermind that had we been in our CA time zone....

This was such a fun experience for the two of us to leave home and hubby and take a little girl time vacation. It was so much fun that I am trying to convince her that we should do it again! I think the hubbies enjoyed their time at home on their own too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I love girl getaways... I don't get them very often but enjoy the heck out of them when the opportunity comes around!

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home