My World is New Every Day
Scrapbooking my View of Life
Well, I knew that things would change as I got older but it seems that since I hit 60 a few weeks ago, I have given up more engery cells and brain cells and now have double my supply of fat cells! My once full head of hair has softened and gotten thinner but I have to be fair and say that I have possibly the same amount which I lost on my head now enjoying luxurious growth on my chin.
My memory now seems to come and go and I can lose things and lose my train of thought at the drop of a hat....let's see, where was I...the good news is that being forgetful means that I have new adventures and meet new friends every day....of course some of them are new to me every day....:-(
I share this to explain why I had to ask someone on Two Peas where my blog was. Seems once I left for CKU last week I was so excited that I lost all memory of where I had been or what I had been doing just a few days before. I tried Googling myself and then Googled myself with the word blog and only came up with entries that were comments which I had made on other people's blogs. Of course then I had to read my comments and the blogs and I got sidetracked. Of course the dogs had no way of knowing that I was on a mission and they wanted to go outside to play and it was so nice and sunny outside that we stayed outside and sat in the sun for awhile. This made us all three thirsty so we had to come in and get a cold drink. Well, once in the kitchen, Gus (our Poodle) and Cozy (little shin tzu/chihuahua) begged so adorably for treats that I had to give them treats. Then we all noticed that the mail had come so we had to check on that.
Finally, after getting back to the PC I remembered that I blog at the same Blogger site as Nancy so I clicked on her link and here I was at the correct site! HOWEVER, I couldn't remember my user name or password so I had to deal with that. Finally here I am and I have no idea what do blog about.......What do you suggest? :-)

2 Comments:
..I know I shouldn't laugh, but *rofl*--you keep me in stitches!! ;)
OMG...I so identify with what you wrote. I do miss my mind!
Post a Comment
<< Home