Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Company's Coming!

Why do I feel as if I should go get my hair dyed and straighten up the house? I feel like company is coming and I'm not prepared! The NSA is coming to my little ole blog!

I happily invite you in and ask you to please ignore any typos
and alignment errors but to enjoy your visit and please come back again. When I began this little blog it was to celebrate my retirement and a way to send silly stories about my new freedom to co-workers I left behind. Now an organization that I admire is coming to my house for a visit. How cool is that!
(I hope it is ok for a dignified woman in her sixties to use the word cool?)

I'm honored to have you. Please visit often. There will not be milk and cookies but maybe a nice tall glass of iced tea!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Thena,
Enjoy and I hope you have a wonderful time....sharing time with you would be a treat!
An empty nest here too.....so happy that we have extended family close by!
Sincerely,
Janel

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool is definitely and defiantly...well...cool! Really nice post. I hope you enjoy the company and I know they will enjoy you!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

Thena----those of us in the decade just behind you say "cool" all the time. Our generation invented the term, remember? Oh, that's right, brain fade!

Congratulations on the momentous visitors!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home