Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Old Folks Spring Clean Too

I'm Spring cleaning
And my friend
Please check on me
If I am never seen again!

I'm Spring cleaning
And the closet is so bad
I think it holds everything
That I ever had!

I'm Spring cleaning
And it is making me rather ill
If you think that I should quit......
Then certainly ....I will!

Thena

PS I think I've lost my "spring" when I try to clean...

3 Comments:

Blogger Plateau Princess said...

..in the midst of clearing the jungle out back---can't hide it anymore 'cause the lot behind us just got cleared last weekend for construction.. *sigh*.. fun, fun.. ;-)

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!! Love it!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read connecticut blade free lasik hot tub michigan laser tatoo removal business cards - linen Hot foreign shemales Memorial flowers fisherman car dvd dt-965lcd cod free Trickett honda 86 nissan 300zx horsepower stock

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home