Saturday, October 08, 2005

So Where Does One Cash a Reality Check?

If you figure out where ......please let me know. I think I need to stop watching all reality tv entirely......it is actually unscripted drama I guess...made for tv drama and the parts that are actually real are upsetting and gross while the parts that aren't real are so contrived........at least that is what I tell myself and that I need to cut them off entirely ....what about you?

6 Comments:

Blogger Just Say Julie said...

GREAT title on this entry!

when i watch reality tv it makes me so pleased to have my mundane life!

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too often think I need to stop watching reality TV, but I can't seem to stop. I know it's tv drama yet... it sucks me in. I think I need to stop watching tv all together!

3:01 AM  
Blogger Amy B. said...

I don't watch much tv at all and I like it that way. we chose to not have cable or satalite tv and this means we have one channel: PBS. I love it! when we move our tv to the basement, I'm afraid we'll have to put up an attena and that means more channels. the weird part is I'm not happy about that. I'm afraid I'll get to hooked on all the darn reality shows. which is where this comment actually aplies to your blog entry. LOL!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Karen (Cupcake) Carter said...

I love TV, but in small doses. DH and I record everything then watch a little at a time when we have a chance to just relax on the couch. I have to admit - we love reality shows. Big Brother 6 was our favorite this year. We watch the others just because they are train wrecks and we can't seem ot look away. *LOL*

12:24 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I really don't watch much tv, but I will admit I'm hooked on SURVIVOR! It is the one show my whole family makes a ritual out of sitting down to watch together each week - popcorn and all. My 8-yr.-old daughter plans to be "Stephanie" for Halloween (her idea)!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

I just don't watch it, period! I know it's so popular, but.....I'm with you!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home