The world as I see it...
posted by Thena at 2:44 PM
These are adorable!
Thena will these be out in time for Christmas? I know someone who would love a Taste for Paste!
Oooh, Thena! My sister is a teacher, she needs these!Lanus
Thena, Now look at this! THREE new books? You da bomb, lady!
Wow- those books look great! Do you know what stores/sites that will carry them?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Author of "Where's Thena? I Need a Poem About..." "Whispers" "A Taste Paste" Board Smartz" and Letters to Heaven" published by BlueGrass Publishing.New books include "C is for Christmas" and "Military Moments."
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
These are adorable!
Thena will these be out in time for Christmas? I know someone who would love a Taste for Paste!
Oooh, Thena! My sister is a teacher, she needs these!
Lanus
Thena, Now look at this! THREE new books? You da bomb, lady!
Wow- those books look great! Do you know what stores/sites that will carry them?
Post a Comment
<< Home