Cleaning Must Cause Earthquakes
I cannot in good conscience continue to clean my scrapbooking area and my bedroom closet! Why? Well, each time I have started working diligently on these tasks......earthquakes have rumbled and grumbled through!
I conclude, therefore, that somehow the two are connected and for the good of womankind (and the whole state of CA and Governor Swartzeeneger (sp?) I should cease and desist all cleaning and organizing until the earth's layers are steady again!
I am willing to make this sacrifice for my friends.......:-)

5 Comments:
Thena, Aha, it makes perfect sense to me! Since I don't want you or any of my California friends to break off the continent, you have my blessing to leave a mess! ROTFL
CONFIRMED!!!
cleaning is BAD for your health!!!
Good idea! I don't wanna take the chance of causing one here... I believe I'll join ya in the SB mess.
Gamm
ROFL!!!! Maybe it is all you CA scrappers that are cleaning your room at the same time? :)
Stay safe!
I am thinking you are onto something!
Post a Comment
<< Home