Oh my gosh...I found Thena!!! I'm such a huge fan of your work. You are an amazing lady! I was just reading my CK magazine and made a note to buy your book on payday. How funny I stumble upon your blog while surfing. Well, take care, I'll be back! Hugz~Kat
Author of "Where's Thena? I Need a Poem About..."
"Whispers" "A Taste Paste" Board Smartz" and Letters to Heaven" published by
BlueGrass Publishing.New books include "C is for Christmas" and "Military Moments."
3 Comments:
Oh my gosh...I found Thena!!! I'm such a huge fan of your work. You are an amazing lady! I was just reading my CK magazine and made a note to buy your book on payday. How funny I stumble upon your blog while surfing. Well, take care, I'll be back! Hugz~Kat
Darn that means I have to try and remember to come back! Why do you torment me so? LOL.
Thena, this is a test
Post a Comment
<< Home