Aging Is not for Wimps
Hubby and I were getting home after travel and were so stiff and sore and moving slowly. We were rather noisy as we cracked and creaked and moaned and groaned from the effects of sitting in an airplane for many hours. It made me long for the days when movement was not accompanied by sound effects.
I was talking to one of my scrapping buddies and we were trying to figure out just when we got old! It seemed to just sneak up on us- especially since we feel 17 inside. I think it must have happened while I was sitting at a desk from 9 to 12 hours a day or more.
Now, there are some perks to being old, but I just haven't found all of the yet to share with you. The biggest one is, of course, retirement!!
But I'm determined to enjoy old age or any age, after all, I will only be old once!!

1 Comments:
I enjoy your blog and observations so much! Best wishe for a productive New Year....and no creaky bones or sound effects (ie the Aging is not for Wimps post)
hugs
Rockester
http://rockester.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home