Fraught With Profundity......
Where was I when scrappers became so wise!!! I've been reading all of these wonderful blogs and everyone seems fabulously fraught with profundity!! Seriously, I am in awe of the wealth of weighty information that comes from my scrapper friends. Makes me think I should hang up my blogging shoes along with my jogging shoes and retire and just read for the next few years.......but something in me still keeps me writing.
I thought by the time I was this age I would be so wise especially since I saw that wisdom in my parents and grandparents....but perhaps wisdom sneaks up on us in tiny portions and we are wiser than we think. Maybe it's like humility......when you realize you have it, you are not humble anymore...(Kinda of like "I'm proud to say I'm a very humble person.")
I wrote this wonderfully wise and witty entry a couple of days ago and lost it somehow in the mysterious land of computerdom......perhaps it is drifting through the air somewhere
and will land someday ...

2 Comments:
'profundity' what a great word...gawd! don't you just love the English language (and all the others we stole from?) Another favorite word of mine is 'fruition'
...seeing things through, making it real, happen...Beyond our scrapbooking lie women who are becoming more real and honest in the process. I love the daily snippets of life in these blogs...and admire the women who write with such candor.
Fraught is one of my favorite words now. I still don't use it, but I associate it with you, so it's one of my faves.. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home